Audit Senior jobs in Adelaide SA
- Audit & Assurance operates with one central principle: to deliver audits of the highest quality for the benefit of our clients and the wider business community.
- Working closely with senior management and directors, to help clients understand commercial issues facing their business.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Highly developed written and communication skills for a senior leadership and Executive audience.
- Reviewing significant issues arising out of incidents,…
$75,000 a year
- With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and…
- With a keen eye for detail, your top responsibility will be the undertaking of building rules assessment and building rules audit inspections of all classes and…
- Produce statutory accounts, tax and other returns; co-ordinating statutory and internal audits.
- Partner General Manager and Sector Leaders with preparation and…
- We are currently looking for experienced Telecommunication riggers to join our expanding team, .
- Installation of telecommunications cabling and equipment.
- Experience conducting site investigations, condition audits and writing technical reports;
- Other tasks as allocated by the Managing Director and other senior…
- Our client is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security consultant to join their growing Cyber Security team in Adelaide on a permanent basis.
$99,999 a year
- Strong technical audit skills and knowledge of IFRS & Auditing Standards.
- Ability to work independently and carry out the full audit cycle.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.