Audit Senior jobs in Adelaide SA
You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
- Preparing the audit file for review.
- Help with managing and reviewing the audit activities for large and complex jobs.
- Preparation of annual financial accounts.
- Audit & Assurance operates with one central principle: to deliver audits of the highest quality for the benefit of our clients and the wider business community.
- Working closely with senior management and directors, to help clients understand commercial issues facing their business.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
$92,784 - $98,143 a year
- Assisting in the conduct of compliance audits and reviews; and.
- Electoral Commission of South Australia.
- Job status: Long Term Contract.
- Preparation of audit committee papers and subsidiary reporting as required.
- Significant experience preferably in a chartered firm or a senior accounting role in…
- Technical auditing skills and corporate-level audit experience required.
- May support the operational audits to ensure compliance with company policies and…
- Our Audit Team provides value to our clients through the delivery of specialised quality audit and assurance services.
- Senior Auditor Job Big 4 Adelaide.
- Develop and maintain audit documentation and records.
- Actively participate in the implementation, reviews and audits of Resthaven’s Clinical Practice.
- IT external audit and attestation.
- Director / senior management level expertise in technology risk and cyber areas, including:
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
$75,000 a year
- With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.