Audit Senior jobs in Adelaide SA
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- Experience in undertaking audits and preparing audit reports.
- Appropriate qualifications in audit, compliance or investigation are desirable.
- The Credit Risk Manager is a critical role in Project Gem, the Customer Assist Single Platform and business transformation project.
- What is in it for me?
- Adhere to Quality Assurance requirements, including documentation and assistance with internal audits.
- Be part of a global brand in QS!
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Key areas of focus will include a variety of functions such as general valuation and supplementary valuation outcomes, policy and process reform, audit and…
- Audit & Assurance operates with one central principle: to deliver audits of the highest quality for the benefit of our clients and the wider business community.
- Technical auditing skills and corporate-level audit experience required.
- May support the operational audits to ensure compliance with company policies and…
- Develop and maintain audit documentation and records.
- Actively participate in the implementation, reviews and audits of Resthaven’s Clinical Practice.
- Produce statutory accounts, tax and other returns; co-ordinating statutory and internal audits.
- Partner General Manager and Sector Leaders with preparation and…
- The successful candidate will be tertiary/degree qualified with substantial senior experience in engineering or leading governance, assurance and audit…
$99,999 a year
- Strong technical audit skills and knowledge of IFRS & Auditing Standards.
- Ability to work independently and carry out the full audit cycle.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.