Australia Personnel jobs in Queensland
- Draft and conform contracts including, preparation of clarification registers and expediting contract closeout in consultation with legal and project authorised…
- Actively involve and coach project supervisors and personnel to support their ongoing development and knowledge of WHS processes and practices.
- Reporting to the Manager Platform Services ARH and working closely with other Airbus and Commonwealth of Australia personnel, you will maintain close oversight…
- Our Brisbane Oil and Gas and Mining teams have several exciting opportunities and are currently seeking resumes to assess the market for personnel who could be…
- General supervision over technical and other personnel allocated to assist on assigned tasks.
- We are currently seeking a Mechanical Drafter to join an industry…
- Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- You are expected to work as a team member in a diverse workforce consisting of a mix of trade personnel, Spotless and Client operational stakeholders.
- In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements…
- Interesting & varied role - Excellent career development within ASX-listed firm.
- Collaborative and tight knit team with great training and development.
$62,500 - $65,000 a year
- Work for an national industry leader.
- Head office located within inner suburbs of Brisbane CBD.
- Our client is one of Australia's largest privately-owned…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.