Australian Citizens jobs in Melbourne VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Hereyoucan contribute as a problem solver and innovator.
- Our Internship program will give you access to the best in the business and hands-on training.
PRIME Cleanining & Maintenance
- Must be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Residency.
- Able to communicate well with residents and fellow staff.
- Be able to work independently.
- Bring your effective communication skills, integrity, flexible approach and strong work ethic to our team working as a casual Detainee Service Officer with…
- Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia.
- Reference: VG/DHHS/CS/567272.
- The Department of Health and Human Services develops and delivers policies, programs and services that support and enhance the…
- Must be an Australian citizen (for site specific clearances required as part of the role).
- Craigieburn, St. Albans, Moonee Ponds, Sunshine.
$70,000 a year
- Have you ever considered a career with Victoria Police?
- You could be more suited than you think.
- Earn $70,000 in your first year.
- Nine weeks’ leave a year.
- Be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia or a New Zealand citizen.
- Express your interest in our 2021 Department of Justice and Community Safety…
- Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia.
- Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.