Australian Defence $123,500 jobs
- We have dedicated Defence teams currently servicing multiple Australian Defence Force clients such as the Royal Australian Navy (RAN), Capability Acquisition &…
- Eligibility for Defence security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a Defence Design Services Contract, Managing Contractor Contract, and/or…
- Implementing and enforcing policies and procedures to ensure accounts are compliant with the Group policy, International Financial Reporting Standards ,…
- This role will focus on transformational change in the Defence and wider government sector.
- Ability to gain and maintain an Australian Government Security…
- As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance.
- Our Australian practice was established in Sydney in 1964, in Melbourne in 1982 and in Brisbane in 2014.
- Our national Construction Group works collaboratively,…
Gilbert + Tobin
- Our relationships with investment banks operating in the Australian market are second to none.
- Superior technical knowledge and an interest in Australian…
- Therefore,you must be an Australian citizen.
- Due to the nature of this program, eligibility for a defence clearance is required.
- What you will be doing.
- Support the Australian divisional and infrastructure partners in implementing the NFR Framework.
- The role a coverage NFR Manager has within NFRM is to work with…
- You must be eligible to obtain, and maintain, an Australian Defence security clearance.
- About BMT Defence and Security.
- Bonus based on company profitability.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.