Automotive Mechanic jobs
You refined by:
- Relevant heavy-duty automotive trade certificate.
- Our client is part of Australasia’s largest automotive retailer.
- The successful applicant will have following:
Premium Mechanical Group
$75 an hour
- Premium Mechanical Group are the employer of choice and for good reason!
- Secure yourself a BRAND NEW VEHICLE and work for a company who is run by Mechanics and…
- Must have experience in the automotive industry or being a student of automotive college.
- We are looking for mechanics to join our specialise team in automatic…
- STARTING Late May 2020 - Full time & Casual Positions Available.
- Fast Paced Environment | Roadside Technician.
- Qualified Motor Mechanic or Auto Electrician.
- STARTING Late May 2020 - 8 Full time & Casual Positions Available.
- Fast Paced Environment | Motor Mechanic & Auto Electrician.
- Must be able to do Yard duties.
Blue Dog Automotive
- Trade Qualified Mechanic required for Authorised Examiner Position in the Fraser Coast for IMMEDIATE START.
- We primarily perform Roadworthy Inspections on Light…
- A local family owned and run business in Tamworth with outlets in Singleton and Maitland, has the opportunity for a motivated Mechanic : Casual/Full time basis.
- You will be joining a nice, clean, modern workshop with easygoing mechanic shop owner and one experienced mechanic.
- Automotive repair: 2 years (Required).
- Do you have what it takes?
- Trade Certificate - Cert III in Automotive Mechanical Technology or equivalent (Australian or NZ Recognised).
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.