Av $60,000 jobs in Victoria
ENCORE EVENT TECHNOLOGIES
- We are Australia’s leading and growing event solutions company and we are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced audio visual technician to join our…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Our client who is a large tier 1 financial services organisation are currently looking for an AV Engineer/Architect to develop and maintain a set of AV…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Salt is excited to have partnered with one of Australia’s leading Financial Services organisations, who is currently seeking a VC & AV Engineer to join one of…
- Develop and maintain a set of AV standards for meeting room experience in Client to be used as the basis for all designs, layouts and technology requirements…
- Provide dedicated onsite support services for premium meeting room spaces which includes management of pre, and post room equipment checks and proactive…
- As part of Fortinetâ€™s elite Systems Engineering team, youâ€™ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance while establishing trust with our…
- Develop and maintain asset lifecycle plans for all equipment including staged maintenance and refresh activities.
- Track asset finances and depreciations.
- Role will be to provide dedicated onsite support services for premium meeting room spaces which includes management of pre, and post room equipment checks, with…
$900 - $1,000 a day
- Contract role for 6 months.
- Tier 1 Bank with Excellent Rate $900 – $1000 per day.
- Our client is hiring Platform Architect (Unified Communcaitons) to lead the…
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
- In this role you will develop, maintain and action ongoing plans for testing and implementing any updates including patches,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.