Av $60,100 jobs in Victoria
ENCORE EVENT TECHNOLOGIES
- We are Australia’s leading and growing event solutions company and we are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced audio visual technician to join our…
- Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is looking for Systems Administrator.
- Resolve Level 1 and 2 technical issues for both MAC and Windows devices.
- Develop and maintain a set of AV standards for meeting room experience in Client to be used as the basis for all designs, layouts and technology requirements…
- Provide dedicated onsite support services for premium meeting room spaces which includes management of pre, and post room equipment checks and proactive…
- Chandler Park PS is located close to Parkmore Shopping Centre in Keysborough and is situated in an established suburb.
- The enrolment figure is currently 499.
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Salt is excited to have partnered with one of Australia’s leading Financial Services organisations, who is currently seeking a VC & AV Engineer to join one of…
- Caulfield Junior College (CJC) is a Victorian State Government school and was established as Balaclava Road Primary School in 1914.
- Develop and maintain asset lifecycle plans for all equipment including staged maintenance and refresh activities.
- Track asset finances and depreciations.
- Role will be to provide dedicated onsite support services for premium meeting room spaces which includes management of pre, and post room equipment checks, with…
- The Digital Health Division (DHD) is a newly formed division at Monash Health under one executive sponsor (Executive Director Digital Health) that combines…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.