Backup Storage Engineer jobs in Sydney NSW
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- HP (compute, storage & open view), VMware enterprise plus, VEEAM backup Switching and Firewall configuration & implementation.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (e.g.
- Operations as code) across change management, provisioning, monitoring, remediation,…
- Develops and manages strong and effective working relationships with key decision makers, influencers, engineers and business development contacts at targeted…
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- We will coordinate with vendor for deliveries and storage of goods (excludes the unpacking of Goods).
- We do support for all Infra network management for any…
North Sydney NSW
- The Systems Engineer is based out of our North Sydney head office however the engineer also has the opporturnity to go to many different client sites.
AUP IT Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Experience working with backup technologies (e.g., Veeam, Symantec Backup Exec, Data).
- Experience in SANs, other storage technologies with exposure and…
- Infrastructure Technologies such as Storage, Networking & Security.
- Data protection domain with enterprise class backup and data replication.
North Sydney NSW
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting experience and competency in core enterprise technologies including server, networking, storage,…
- Strong technical knowledge of database architecture, data storage and management principles, with experience using related technologies.
$850 a day
- Manage, configure and support Active Directory, Office 365, Storage (SAN, NAS, backup).
- 6+ years of experience working as a Systems & Network Engineer in medium…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.