Barista jobs in Keilor Park VIC
- Latte art would be an added bonus, as would barista qualifications.
- We’re after experienced barista’s (true coffee connoisseurs) who are comfortable producing…
- Sound wine, spirit and cocktail knowledge – barista skills are advantageous.
- Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of…
- Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury.
- Some of the responsibilities include:
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their previous hospitality, barista or customer service experience along with their drive to…
- Being a Nespresso Boutique Coffee Specialist is about more than just raising brand awareness and increasing sales.
- Delivering 5 star customer service.
Port Melbourne VIC
- Free on-site parking and barista made coffees.
- This position is located in: Port Melbourne.
- Close date: 9/02/20.
- We can not believe it’s been two years since we first launched our Melbourne Airport pop-up, Terminal 3 ½.
- We have been brewing beer and sharing our passion for…
I Need Event Staff,
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The right candidate needs to be able to multi task their hospitality skills as a high end barista and Front of house professional.
- Our busy, fast-paced environment offers a great opportunity for an industry professional looking for a true career path.
- Valid RSA & Food Handling Certificate.
- The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown cafe group with over 390 stores across the world, serving more than 40 million cups of coffee every year.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.