Be Well Physiotherapy jobs
Rural Health West Recruitment
- Kalgoorlie is well serviced by specialists.
- Our vision of being the premier physiotherapy facility within regional Western Australia is maintained through…
- You will provide mobile physiotherapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks, as well as liaise with NDIS and aged care service…
- Are you seeking to move into the next phase of your physiotherapy career?
- We are well known to have strong clinical reasoning and evidence-based treatment…
- Experience in physiotherapy within aged care preferred but not essential.
- Day to day you will support the quality of life and physical mobility of our valued…
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as function as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Position Classification: Registered Nurse, Occupational…
- The capacity to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- SACARE is a South Australian owned and operated organisation leading the way in providing…
- Free access to comprehensive health and well-being programs.
- Keeping health and well-being at the top of mind, take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program…
- Community experience highly desirable as well as knowledge and experience in delivering the Otago Exercise Programme or similar.
- Work type: Part-time Permanent.
- Located a short distance north of Adelaide CBD, the centre is well established with a dynamic team of Doctors, Nursing, CDM and administration support.
- You will be responsible for providing a range of evidence-based physiotherapy assessments, treatments and rehabilitative services to patients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.