Big Data Finance jobs
- Strong programming skills in the big-data space (Java, Python, Hadoop, MapReduce, or other big data frameworks).
- HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL.
- Interpreting industry data and conduct cross company and sub sector data analysis.
- Working knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuation.
- We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business…
- Provide data and insights to enable informed business decisions.
- Hack Days so you can bring your big ideas to life.
- A role with good career progression.
- You can demonstrate how you mine data to tell compelling stories in the media.
- Handling media requests and helping prepare spokespeople is a big part of your…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$25,000 - $35,000 a year
- A strong attention to detail and data processing skills.
- Previous experience working in an administrative or data focused role.
- Follow the links to apply.
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or finance discipline.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of financial models and reconciliation of data.
- Experience with big data platforms (Microsoft Azure, Hadoop Cloudera, etc.).
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with big data platforms (Microsoft Azure, Hadoop…
- Researching and implementing data privacy, security and regulatory practices and policies consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Due to positive change within the organisation they are looking for a Finance Analyst to work closely with key senior stakeholders in order to report, analyse,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.