Big Data Finance jobs
- Software, automation and big data are transforming every element of the mining value chain.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, economics, finance or…
- You must have prior experience as a data platform lead, data platform owner or big data platform manager role with current hands-on skills around big data and…
- You can demonstrate how you mine data to tell compelling stories in the media.
- Handling media requests and helping prepare spokespeople is a big part of your…
- Collaborate alongside business stakeholders, data engineers, data analysts and product managers to lead analytical projects from beginning to end.
- Demonstrated ability to develop sophisticated financial models and draw value-add insights from large amounts of financial data.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- High level data analysis, ensuring any missing data is followed up.
- Sound data entry skills and passion for customer service.
- Available for an Immediate Start.
- KPMG’s Management Consulting business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$25,000 - $35,000 a year
- A strong attention to detail and data processing skills.
- Previous experience working in an administrative or data focused role.
- Follow the links to apply.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive data asset covering the data needs of the BPB Analytics, Data &.
- See yourself in our team.
- Up to 3 years of experience in Financial, Accounting or controlling areas in a big organization (preferably FMCG but not essential).
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.