Bistro jobs in Hills District NSW
You refined by:
$31.75 an hour
- 4 years post qualification experience in commercial, function, banquet, al a carte or bistro kitchens.
- Immediate starts and above award wages paid weekly.
$30.96 an hour
- Have previous kitchen experience, preferably in bistros or functions.
- Flexible rosters to suit your availability.
- The team at National Workforce:
West Pymble Bicentennial Club
West Pymble NSW
- Bar, Gaming and Bistro duties.
- Flexibility to work between Bar and Bistro.
- As Bar, Gaming, Bistro all rounder your key responsibilities may include:
Baulkham Hills NSW
- New Exciting French Bistro Opening end of Sept in Baulkham Hills - looking for Waiter/Waitress who is talented, experienced and well-groomed to join our small…
Kemps Creek NSW
$25 an hour
- Kitchen hand must have a minimum of 6 months bistro experience .able to work weekend.
- Busy bistro looking for a wait staff and kitchen hand , wait staff…
THE REGENT REDFERN
- The Hotel is modern and in the middle of a developing suburb, venue is over two levels with sports bar, gaming and bottle shop downstairs, Bistro, lounge bar…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$25 an hour
- The successful Chefs will be responsible for their area of work which may include execution of our on premises events, restaurant, lounge, bistro, cafe work..
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.