Blue Collar Skills jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Strong recruitment experience across technical / blue collar space;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
$50 - $60 an hour
- White and blue collar recruitment & experience with senior hires.
- Proven experience in end-to-end recruitment including senior, blue collar and corporate roles.
- Experience and knowledge in delivering on blue collar roles.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Full understanding of the recruitment.
- A strong recruitment background with experience in end to end blue collar recruitment.
- A genuine opportunity to develop your general recruitment & HR skills,…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Previously worked within a "blue collar" environment (construction, engineering, facilities management, property etc).
- Responsible for c.1000 employees.
- Significant experience with end-to-end recruitment (blue collar) is a must;
- Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a fast-paced and varied role with a strong…
- Being able to effectively communicate with both white and blue collar clients from a range of industries.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship…
- Minimum two years' experience in end to end blue collar recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- End to end recruitment support.
- Experience in blue collar environments.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
- This is a strategic role which requires excellent stakeholder management…
- The ability to engage and form relationships with both blue and white collar client base.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to grow a client base…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.