Blue Collar Skills jobs
- Not afraid to work in a blue collar / waste industry.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent organisational skills and good time management…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Experience communicating within a blue collar industry with all levels of staff and management.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with blue collar staff and managers.
- Engaging with blue collar managers to seek approvals.
Conquest Recruitment Group
$25 - $30 an hour
- Fast paced recruitment resourcer role - National blue collar recruitment.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- A temporary role for a minimum of 6 weeks.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with blue collar workers and managers.
- This role could take on different forms depending on the skills…
- Manage a portfolio of blue collar end to end requirements;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Immediate start on an Casual ongoing basis.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- You will be running Injury Prevention and Workplace Wellness programs with both white collar and blue collar…
- Our corporate Skin Check program provides an onsite workplace Skin Check service, providing 10-15minute screening assessments of the skin with a dermatoscope,…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Depth & breadth across the generalist function including demonstrated credibility dealing with unionised workforces in a blue-collar, manufacturing environment…
- Interpret Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (EBAs) and develop the bottom up Labour rates (white collar & blue collar, cost and sell) for all proposals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.