Blue Collar Skills $80,000 jobs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Large and complex industry leader that consists of both white and blue collar workers and is moving through significant change.
$160,000 a year
- Industrial Relations Manager (HR) in a blue collar business with a unionised workforce.
- A blue collar business in Sydney with a unionised workforce is looking…
- Strong working experience in both blue and white collar environment and sound understanding of the modern industrial awards.
- AU HR Manager in Liverpool.
- Previous experience in a similar WHS role, healthcare, retail, blue collar or services background will be advantageous;
- Your strong coaching and influencing skills will allow you to effectively business partner and support leadership teams multiple sites comprised of both white…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- This Sydney CBD based client is a large and complex industry leader that consists of both white and blue collar workers and is moving through significant change…
$170,000 - $190,000 a year
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- This Sydney CBD based client is a large and complex industry leader that consists of both white and blue…
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Previously worked within a "blue collar" environment.
- Strong business partnering with the ability to be a trusted advisor to the business, demonstrating…
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Extensive expertise at a senior level across the IR/ER function including strategy and negotiation within a complex, blue collar environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.