Blue Collar Skills $80,000 jobs
$54 an hour
- Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision,…
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Talenza have been engaged by a large iconic Australian organisation who are looking to become the digital leaders…
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to develop rapport with internal and stakeholders.
- Offering D&C and Construct Only solutions to blue-chip clients,…
$46 an hour
- Mk2 Recruitment are specialist recruiters with a focus on blue-collar labour hire as a first priority backed up with tailored solutions for permanent…
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
- Here we target all aspects of blue and white-collar recruitment in both permanent and temporary placements.
- Above-average IT skills for day to day assistance.
- Proven track record in managing and implementing change in a blue collar/ industrial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants from a blue collar, high risk environments will be highly regarded (eg transport, heavy manufacturing, waste management).
$100,000 a year
- This opportunity will provide you with a chance to further develop your career aspirations from the ground up whilst being backed by a system based, process…
- CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across…
Northern Beaches NSW
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- Based within a high-risk manufacturing site, working within a blue-collar workforce, health, safety and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.