You refined by:
- Represent technology assets to external bodies, including.
- Talenza are recruiting a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to take the helm of one of.
$120,883 - $140,586 a year
- Support high profile investigations and litigation.
- Permanent opportunities, Sydney CBD location.
- Salary from $120,883 to $140,586 (depending on experience) +…
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and networks within the department and across government agencies and other external bodies.
$85,000 a year
- Our client offers member ship programs to maintain and develop the safety standards with assessments, as a third-party independent body.
Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
- The team regularly acts for employees, councillors and statutory office holders involved in investigations by a number of regulatory bodies, as well as…
$81,427 - $91,268 a year
- Salary from $81,427 to $91,268 (depending on experience) + 15.4% superannuation.
- Flexible location, Sydney or Melbourne CBD.
- We value what you will bring.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Good communication skills engaging key stakeholders such as senior management and regulatory bodies such as ASIC and AFCA.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$28 - $30 an hour
- This role falls within a state government body situated in the heart of Melbourne city.
- This particular body is a major player in encouraging Victorians in…
- If you share our passion and commitment to provide advanced, person centred nursing support, we would love to hear from you!
Australian College of Nursing
- The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) the national, professional body representing, educating and connecting Australia's vibrant community of nurses, is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.