You refined by:
Bookkeeper jobs in Midland WA
- Exciting Junior position offering experience and career progression.
- Permanent part time opportunity - NOR.
- My client is a locally owned and operated company.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Complete a large consumer-oriented collections project.
- Low value invoices, around 1,500 outstanding at present from last 2 years.
- Permanent part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper/ accounts professional.
- Flexible 3 day week working arrangement in a sole charge role.
People In Property Recruitment Group (WA) Pty Ltd
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Our Client, Pirone Builders are a small family run business located in Malaga.
- Our Client prides themselves on exceptional customer service and perfection for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.