Brand Strategy Director jobs
- You are comfortable developing and designing within clear brand guidelines.
- Ensuring consistency of brand and creative across all channels and consumer touch…
- As Brand Director, you will lead a talented team to execute marketing strategy across a portfolio of four impressive wine brands.
- 10+ years in brand management.
Jon Michel Executive Search
- Represent the brand as an Investment Specialist may) and how the product suite is able to assist.
- This team has a strong ability to create and deliver to their…
- Support your Sales leads, Group Strategy Manager and Group Strategy Director in business planning and pipelining, ensuring we deliver revenue to budget/target.
- This role will be accountable to lead and implement business strategies to increase existing business and capture new opportunities for Prestige Brands…
- Lead the implementation of marketing related Global Strategy Plan strategies.
- Ensure cross-functional teams are building a strong foundation for the brand to…
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
- You will be responsible for the design and deliver of their global HR strategies, incorporating a number of entities and brands under one group and culture.
- Proven ability to implement digital and social media strategies.
- Overseeing the direction of all above and below the line activities, the Director of Marketing…
- An award wining global skincare brand with iconic and premium products.
- Establish local pricing & offer strategy, taking into account Australia's competitors…
- Knowledge of brand and product marketing.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- About the business and the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.