Bridge Engineer jobs in New South Wales
- Coordinate with production engineers and reinforcement supervisors to develop and implement efficient strategies for the delivery of the reinforcement component…
- Working across the entire asset lifecycle, we provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers.
- Aus - ACT Regional, Aus - Adelaide, Aus - All, Aus - Brisbane, Aus - Canberra, Aus - Darwin, Aus - Hobart, Aus - Melbourne, Aus - Newcastle, Aus - NSW Regional,…
- Prepare contract documents for bridge and road works projects including technical specifications to engage, administer and deliver contract works.
- “A Full-Stack developer’s dream”.
- That is how the Head of Engineering describes this position and the greenfield projects that you will work on at tier office…
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of materials, equipment and techniques used in road and bridge construction and / or maintenance.
- What you'll get in return.
- Our team of engineers, designers and planners work to deliver projects in Transport Planning, Roads, Rail, Bridges, Project Management, Security Services,…
$70,153 - $81,666 a year
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the supervision of multi-discipline civil engineering maintenance and or construction works relating to roads,…
- A degree qualification in Civil Engineering, having suitability to become, or already possessing a professional engineer member status of Engineers Australia.
- Management of a team of junior engineers during the design process whilst maintaining construction projects and systems.
- Paid Parental and Partner leave.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.