Bridge Engineer $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- One of Australia's largest projects.
- Leading Top Tier Civil Contractor.
- Drill and Blast experience - Sydney Based (or willing to relocate).
- Meet Liz Crawford, our Chief Product and Technology Officer, speaking to what it's like working on the Engineering and Product team at Flare.
- Tasks and allows for the engineer to be involved in a broad range of network functions.
- Participate in incident bridges and serve as the networking engineering…
- You’ll also be an invaluable bridge between the design and engineering teams, helping the full vision of the design team to roll out to our millions of users.
$104,303 - $115,149 a year
- Experience in the management of bridge construction and maintenance.
- Salary - $104,303 - $115,149 + super.
- It is an incredibly safe and welcoming place to live…
- Work for a leading civil contractor, specialising in roads, earthworks, marine and bridge construction works.
- Project Engineer required with RMS, earthworks and…
$101,320 - $115,393 a year
- UTS Rapido, as a professional team of engineers, bridges the gaps between academic research and industry development.
- In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supervise graduates and manage engineers and senior engineers.
- Provide structural bridge design and management skills.
- What we'll love about you.
- ENGINEERING / STUDIES / METHODS - Project engineer.
- You will work with talented engineers who bring diverse skills and problem-solving attributes to the job.
- Guiding and supporting younger engineers in the project team.
- Our New South Wales Transport team specialises in the design of roads, bridges, drainage and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.