Bridge Engineer $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of materials, equipment and techniques used in road and bridge construction and maintenance.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Prepare contract documents for bridge and road works projects including technical specifications to engage, administer and deliver contract works.
- Production of various structural bridge designs and methodologies to appropriate standard specification and presentation in both 2D and 3D.
- It would be expected that the successful candidate would be able to manage the designs of small to medium bridge or related structural infrastructure projects…
- Meet Liz Crawford, our Chief Product and Technology Officer, speaking to what it's like working on the Engineering and Product team at Flare.
- Design middle ware applications/services to bridge devices and servers.
- We are looking for a Senior C++ Software Engineer to join our growing team to develop…
- Work for a leading civil contractor, specialising in roads, earthworks, marine and bridge construction works.
- Project Engineer required with RMS, earthworks and…
$104,303 - $115,149 a year
- Experience in the management of bridge construction and maintenance.
- Salary - $104,303 - $115,149 + super.
- It is an incredibly safe and welcoming place to live…
- 8-10 years' design experience on civil structures including bridges, cut and cover tunnels, retaining walls and miscellaneous structures;
- The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch.
- As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.