Bridge Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
Med Staff Recruitment Australia
Murray Bridge SA
- Owned and operated by a Partnership of 9 consulting GPs, skill development and maintenance are given high priority, with regular education sessions offered to…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Excellent knowledge of machinery capabilities and maintenance.
- Diversity in road infrastructure projects from construction, bridges, drainage and bulk…
- Assist with any planned maintenance and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide mechanical trade skills to perform unplanned or breakdown maintenance on…
$56,162 - $58,952 a year
- Leading a team, undertaking maintenance and improvements including tree inspections, pruning, maintenance and improvements of parks, landscaped and recreation…
- When not driving the truck you will be required to assist other members of the team as a bridge worker (General labourer).
- What you will be involved in:
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- The role is responsible for the Construction and Works Services categories, including structural works such as bridges and culverts, rail corridor maintenance,…
- Primarily, you will be working with clients to bridge gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud.
- What we are looking for.
White Bay Search
North Sydney NSW
- Working within a cross functional (QA, Backend & Frontend Developers) agile team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of single-page,…
- Also, you'll be tasked to ensure the maintenance of QSE accreditation.
- Experience in an HSEQ Manager role with a civil contractor (bridges/roads/sewers).
- Development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
- Being the primary contact for technical and maintenance advice across a portfolio of retail…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.