Bridge Maintenance jobs
You refined by:
- Visitor and management infrastructure maintenance and construction including walking tracks, toilet blocks, lookouts and pedestrian bridges.
$117,570 a year
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of critical cabling infrastructure including telephony, Ethernet and fibre systems.
- The successful candidate will have:
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health practices in the road maintenance environment.
- Their expertise includes residential subdivision, road and bridge…
- 10+ years structural experience in bridges, preferably with MRWA; Marine structures experience would be advantageous;
- Lead Structures Engineer - Perth based.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Our client is a specialist engineering consultancy that provide engineering design and maintenance services to the road and rail sector across Australia.
$104,303 - $115,149 a year
- Experience in the management of bridge construction and maintenance.
- Lead and develop the design, construction and maintenance of civil infrastructure.
- Motivation of staff and maintenance of team building concepts.
- Highly analytical and able to bridge workforce plan and service delivery regardless of…
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- As a Technical Support Analyst you will provide application.
- Support for the ASX CHESS (Clearing House Electronic.
- Hours/weekend installations and upgrades.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.