Bridge Maintenance jobs
Kimberley Land Council
$87,655 a year
- A natural leader who can build bridges of common understanding on often difficult and contentious issues.
- Balanggarra land and sea country covers approximately…
- Experience in road or bridge planning, design, construction or maintenance.
- The region is currently looking for an asset management professional with…
- Two new flood relief bridges; and.
- New bridges over the Campaspe and Murray rivers;
- Monitoring and coordinating the preparation, maintenance and change of…
$56,162 - $58,952 a year
- Please tell us about your ability to set up traffic control to undertake maintenance tasks within parks streetscapes.
- Salary $56,162.33 to $58,952.16.
$68,884 - $83,640 a year
- SprayLine Road Services has long held the mantel of the most innovative maintenance contractor within our industry with most of the road and bridge maintenance…
- Do you enjoy fault finding?
- Enjoy knowing that you've made a contribution each day.
- Be part of a collaborative team working on state of the art automation…
$117,570 a year
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of critical cabling infrastructure including telephony, Ethernet and fibre systems.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Ensures Customers receive first-class customer care and service as measured via the Weir Customer Experience Program (WCEP) where customer feedback is monitored…
$32 an hour
- In your new role you will be working as part of the civil team providing maintenance to an outdated bridge in the Lockyer Valley.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Experience working in the Rail industry, in particular bridge & Structures.
- As a Structures Worker, you will be working as part of the Bridge Maintenance Team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.