Building Inspector jobs
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$140 an hour
- Reviewing relevant building inspector reports.
- Experience in building surveying/ Inspecting space with relevant building legislation knowledge.
- Inspect and investigate illegal, non-compliant or unsafe building works within the Shire.
- A regional Southern Shire is seeking an immediately available Building…
- Your new position will see you sit within a development compliance team, responsible for inspecting pool fences around the Gold Coast and identifying any…
- To co-ordinate and manage annual building inspections from external parties.
- Working knowledge of fire safety obligations in an office building (Desirable).
- Knowledge of relevant building acts, regulations and Victorian building standards.
- Field based statutory building inspections.
- What you’ll need to succeed.
$110,000 a year
- Undertaking building inspections and preparing reports.
- Australian owned multidisciplinary consultancy – building inspection, certification, accessibility…
$64,859 - $72,904 a year
- As Councils inspector, you will provide site control and inspection of service providers, and support the day to day operations of the projects/design function.
- Condition Assessments of building assets across Victoria.
- Have relevant industry qualifications (Structural, building, construction, etc).
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- Perform the duties of an inspector under the Plant Health Act 2008 .
- To advise, plan, conduct and manage plant biosecurity research, and develop projects to…
$40 an hour
- Examining and reporting on applications for building approvals.
- Some experience in the building surveying industry as a Cadet, Assistant Building Surveyor/…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.