Building Services Maintenance jobs in Western Australia
- Do you love building budgeting and forecast financial models?
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the Retail models to effectively support the business’…
- We work in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia offering services from infrastructure and property development, to rail and building.
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders.
- Work closely with site maintenance team to identify and make improvements.
- What do I need to qualify?
- This position will suit a well organised and self-motivated individual who is able to listen to customer needs and provide expert service and communicate in a…
- Manage daily documentation to ensure effective planning and maintenance repairs.
- Have a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Previous exposure to caterpillar parts and service.
- Previous exposure to building, planning and managing equipment shut down repairs.
- What we can offer you:
- We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government and defence that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation.
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services division delivers maintenance, shutdown and minor capital works projects through long-term maintenance…
- Our team of 1,000 staff takes pride in delivering quality services to achieve outstanding care.
- We are proud to deliver non-clinical services to Fiona Stanley…
- Ensure that service presentation is maintained to the highest standard, including reporting, requesting repairs and notifying of maintenance issues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.