Business Analyst jobs in Highpoint Shopping Centre VIC
You refined by:
- Minimum three years of business analysis experience.
- Ensure that they meet customer and business requirements.
- Ensuring all systems are appropriately updated.
- Embrace a learning orientation with respect to the transformation of our business through technology and innovation.
- Flexible working environment, ask how?
- Manage the enterprise wide business communication / change agenda plan for strategic projects.
- Familiarity with key business communication and survey tools…
- We want our business to make data-led decisions with improved HR data and insights and this vital role will ensure that is achieved.
- A qualification in business, commerce or systems/data analysis or similar, or equivalent experience.
- You will provide data analytics, reporting and insightful…
$15,899 a year
- The role will also assist with continuous business improvement and change-management of CIMS, through best practice and system development.
- Operating Systems (Windows 7 through 10), Microsoft Office 2007 through 365, Antivirus software and systems support in a small to medium business.
- From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work…
Greythorn Specialist Technology Recruitment
- Proven experience of business processes and re-engineering.
- Within the health service of the business, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst…
- Work collaboratively with strategy, business analyst, visual design and technical development teams and manage UX and design work streams (including estimating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.