Business Analyst jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Homegrown and headquartered in Sydney, this business has quickly cemented a global presence with its enticing product offering.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Provide financial support to project managers for the business case process.
- Our client is an exciting industry leading IT & Technology business with a growing…
- Highly visible position in the business with a commercial analytics focus.
- The pending opportunity presents itself as a great prospect for a highly…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Managing regulatory risk awareness within the business.
- My client is a global bank and a market leader in Australia across all business lines, including…
- Professional business analyst with the ability to apply your analytical thinking to design innovative solutions;
- Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for originating and executing acquisitions and divestments, originating and executing partnership opportunities and bringing innovation…
- Qualified analysts looking for a new challenge!
- Immediate start roles within FMCG, Media and Pharmaceutical businesses.
- Innovative business undergoing a full scale digital transformation.
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications and user stories.
- Amazing opportunity to work for an Internationally-renowned business.
- The business manages over$30 trillion AUM and aims to deliver seamless access to global…
$120,000 a year
- Tertiary qualification in commerce/business/accounting or IT.
- Growing business with strong career growth prospects + fantastic training and development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.