Business Analyst jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
$750 - $900 a day
- Prepare high-quality business and technical documentation.
- Test planning and coordination of business process change.
- CMS project - in particular SiteCore.
- Stakeholder engagement, working with business representatives to help identify and develop the highest value business requirements.
- What you will be doing.
$750 - $900 a week
- Identify new and alternative approaches to performing business activities.
- Defining and managing the functional and non-functional requirements of change…
$850 a week
- Phase 1 of the project - Deliver comprehensive Business brief/ business case to implement the contact centre upgrade.
- Duties - Senior IT Business Analyst.
$700 - $750 a day
- Provide business analysis support for in-flight projects.
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst to lead review, analysis and capture of client's business requirements,…
- Work with key stakeholders to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements;
- This work will involve working with Solution Architects + IT SME's + other business analysts to:
- Engage internal and external clients through various…
$650 a day
- Immediately Available - Contract- NSW Govt.
- Location : Sydney CBD- Upto $650/day + Super.
- Uplatform/ NSW Govt experience desirable.
- Primarily business, with some technical analysis.
- Experience working in business change projects desirable.
- A minimum 5 - 7years + business analysis experience.
$570 a week
- Leading Telco client based in North Sydney is seeking the services of a skilled Supply Analyst to handle order solutions across the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.