Business Analyst jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Due to strong business growth, a rare opportunity has emerged for a Business Analyst to join their innovative & commercially minded team for a 6 month contract.
- As a Senior Technical Business Analyst, you will be expected to perform the following:
- You will have a number of years working as a Technical Business Anlayst,…
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to elicit, clarify and document business requirements and validate detailed requirements (functional and technical).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) (Role:
- Identify business needs, and opportunities for improvement.
- To be successful, you will need:
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Drive growth strategies and development plans for the business.
- Interesting projects, dynamic business with opportunity to make a difference.
- Demonstrated, strong commercial experience as an Insights Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Scientist or other similar position.
- Competitive rate | Large Enterprise.
- Support the integration of new businesses from a treasury reporting perspective.
- Due to overseas growth, they are seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to…
- Working within a team of skilled Analysts, you will support the consolidation of group budgets as well as improvements on systems and business processes to…
- Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities to deliver IT services to meet business expectations.
- Provide training and support to business users of Google Analytics and our Digital Media Dashboards.
- A tertiary qualification in a Business, Marketing, Computer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.