Business Communications Australia jobs
- Ability to demonstrate high level communication skills and build appropriate relationships with team members, clients and key stakeholders.
- Listens carefully and seeks to tailor communication for the audience.
- Applies knowledge of industry, market and business trends to prioritise activities.
- The essential requirements for this role are:
- Leading and motivating others to meet the challenges of demanding work roles.
- The successful candidate will possess a high level of negotiation and consultation skills as well as effective written and oral communication skills.
- Undertake specific tasks as required to assist the QCAA in achieving its business outcomes, including using data to inform decisions.
- Whilst not mandatory, the possession of tertiary and/or postgraduate qualification/s in psychology, social work, occupational therapy, nursing or a business…
- Proven high level consultation, facilitation and written and oral communication skills as demonstrated in a complex organisational environment.
- The team will also develop a business case or an implementation plan and engage in strategic stakeholder engagement and communications, before projects are…
- Actively develop and contribute to the improvement of business processes and systems that improves the functioning of the unit and the Service.
- The role involves working collaboratively with content developers, senior staff, editors, communication officers and ICT professionals, providing analysis,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.