Business Communications Australia jobs
- The successful candidate will possess a high level of negotiation and consultation skills as well as effective written and oral communication skills.
- The team will also develop a business case or an implementation plan and engage in strategic stakeholder engagement and communications, before projects are…
Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan
- Demonstrated business acumen and commercial awareness;
- Strong people management, communication and resourcing.
- 6 Month, Full-time Contract.
- Ability to demonstrate high level communication skills and build appropriate relationships with team members, clients and key stakeholders.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the department's business activities, ICT environment, and developments and trends in information…
- You will also help improve business effectiveness through building low/no code apps that streamline business processes.
- Are you right for this role?
- You will be an analytical problem solver with an innovative and influential approach, with the ability to translate business application issues into ICT…
- Identify trends and issues and formulate strategies and plans designed to support business information systems and meet business needs and objectives.
- Lead the continual development and improvement of technical designs and solution architectures and ensure strategic alignment to enterprise-wide business and…
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business.
- A day in the life:
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive growth strategies and development plans for the business.
- Financial Modelling and cost analysis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.