Business Communications Australia jobs
Justified Talent Pty Ltd
- Can you hold your own with founders and business-owners?
- A quick-learner, with an above-average capacity to persuade through verbal communication?
- Effectively manage and appropriately respond to day-to-day issues and broader initiatives impacting the business, including clear communication across all…
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Proactively seeking and qualifying new business opportunities.
- Detailed understanding of business capabilities, existing relationships and past projects.
- Good communication, Product presentation and Negotiating.
- Position Vacant: Business Development Manager.
- Compensation Offered: Attractive hike on current Salary…
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Existing Book of business and relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Structured approach to business development and account management.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- A proven record in business development of IT services.
- Our client is well known seller of video conferencing services and equipment with over a decade of…
- Excellent presentation, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develops, monitors, and evaluates relevant business intelligence to define future…
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence.
- Join one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in Australia.
- Experience working with E-Learning software.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business through input and output metrics.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.