Business Development Manager jobs in Pitt Town NSW
You refined by:
West Gosford NSW
- We are looking for someone who is highly organised who has great communication skills to take our commercial electric vehicles sales to the next level.
Hawkesbury City Council
$88,061 a year
- Demonstrated ability with maintaining and building business relationships.
- Hawkesbury City Council also offers a great working environment where your career and…
- To execute lead generation and new business activities and convert them into business.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside existing clients, and…
- Sales, account management or business development experience at senior level, ideally B2B.
- Pro-actively identifying new business opportunities.
- Your primary responsibility will be the targeted growth of the civil and commercial plumbing segment across the Sydney metropolitan region, through proactive…
- We have so many people in our business who have started in store and grown their careers, taken on opportunities in other parts of the business or have moved to…
- Develop effective business partnerships with customers.
- Develop new business opportunities and attend key accounts personally.
- Ideally, we are seeking a candidate who can proactively seek out new business opportunities that align to our brand, and professionally develop existing…
- Independent work style – you own your own book of business.
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable…
- High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager.
- Our sales managers are coaches first and guide you to fulfill your potential and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.