Business Process Analyst jobs in Hills District NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$650 - $700 a day
- Develop the 'as-is' business processes for the Top 10 Service Request (SR) types from FY2018/19 by volume, and document process maps into business process…
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Business Process Mapping / Flow Charting.
- Data cleansing and validation in conjunction with Business Process Owners (BPO).
- Design and improvement of business processes and structures;
- Reporting into the National IT Manager, the Business Analyst will work to ensure the business…
$95,000 - $100,000 a year
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic business?
- Drive process improvement and simplification in areas of price list and order form management.
- An understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analysing, designing, planning and documenting 'As is' and 'To be' business processes.
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
- Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst on digital online platforms.
- Analyse and document existing systems and processes.
- Exciting role with a media company.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Manage Bulk Deal support processes and reporting.
- Collaborate with all sales, pre-sales, delivery personnel in the business and work closely with internal…
$320 a day
- Evaluates, analyses and reports on data collected through task analysis, business processes, surveys and workshops.
- 1-3 years ERP experience required.
- The business has gone through significant growth, and they are currently looking for a demand planner and commercial analyst to join the business that has an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.