You refined by:
Busy Cafe jobs in Campsie NSW
ASSK Cafes Pty Ltd
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
- Mondays and Fridays are busy days .
- We are looking for a good cook who can make basic hot and cold sandwiches,pastries,sweets for the residents and staff of the…
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Busy cafe in Prestons is looking for a chef/cook.
- At least 3 years Experience in a busy kitchen is a must.
Cucina De Luca
- Chef required for busy cafe.
- Looking for Chef to take charge of the kitchen.
- All ordering and menu creative.
- Stock control and team leader.
$58,000 - $70,000 a year
- We are seeking experienced chef to work in a busy cafe in Campbelltown.
- Dahlias cafe has been serving the local community for around 20 years and has won many…
$50,000 a year
- Busy, fast-paced role in high volume environment.
- State of the art facilities and onsite café.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced work environment.
Greenfield Park NSW
- Experienced kitchen staff required for busy cafe in Greenfield Park.
- Contact us for more info and/job description.
BJ's Corner Bar
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- We are a cafe at breakfast & lunch, and a bar/restaurant at dinner.
- We are looking for a full time sous chef for a Busy Cafe/Restaurant/Bar at Coogee Beach.
$35 - $50 an hour
- Convenient location near public transport, cafes, and shops.
- They work on many different projects at different stages, with a particularly busy Retail & Food…
- Experienced cook for busy popular local café.
- \*Experience working in a commercial café kitchen (qualifications required).
- We're waiting to hear from you!
Northern Beaches NSW
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Fantastic Daytime role in a busy waterside cafe setting.
- Previous experience in a high volume a la carte or cafe setting is highly regarded.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.