Busy Cafe jobs in South Australia
The Shack Cafe & Pizzeria
- Experience in a busy kitchen 2years.
- The Shack cafe & pizzeria in aldinga is seeking a super star chef/cook to join our expanding team.
Port Noarlunga SA
- As our business is growing, and we head into the busy season, we have a position available for an experienced chef.
- Some weekend work will be required.
Edge Recruitment (SA) Pty Ltd
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Work autonomously with professionals in a busy environment.
- Small boutique company on the outskirts of the CBD with Cafes and restaurants at your door.
JPS Medical Recruitment
Mount Gambier SA
- With fresh local food and wines available at many cafes and restaurants everyone’s tastes are catered for.
- The hospital is located in the major service centre…
Hospitality Group Training
- Must be keen to learn and able to handle the pressure of a busy service.
- Are you considering a career in hospitality?
- School Based Trainee (Front of House).
$90,000 a year
- Discover a range of restaurants, cafes and your local takeaway shops.
- We require midwives who are keen to join our magnificent team to provide women with family…
$111,345 a year
- It has so much to offer from nightlife, cafes, restaurants, all shopping amenities -.
- You will be the Nurse Unit Manager of a busy private hospital located in…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Busy Cafe jobs in South Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.