C Class Driver jobs in University Of Wollongong NSW
- You hold a current provisional class C driver licence and are able to work outside normal working hours, with potential for travel and work in remote locations.
$64,270 - $93,114 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Oral Health Therapist Level 1.
- Remuneration: $64,270 - $93,114 pa.
- Closing Date: 1 March 2020.
$70,153 - $96,324 a year
- Salary: $70,153 - $96,324 p.a. plus 9.5% Superannuation.
- 35 hrs. per week with access to flextime.
- Relocation Assistance of up to $3,000.
$57,389 - $61,534 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time and Temporary Part Time 32 hpw for 6 months with possible extension.
- Position Classification: Dental Assistant Grade 1.
$27.35 - $40.28 an hour
- Current drivers licence Class C and ability and willingness to travel within the LHD for work purposes.
- Position Classification: Aboriginal Health Worker.
$49.33 - $58.51 an hour
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Facility: Port Kembla District Hospital.
- Position Classification: Health Manager Level 2.
- What you'll be doing.
$54,220 - $79,857 a year
- Current drivers licence Class C and ability and willingness to travel and work across various locations within ISLHD boundaries, this is a designated male…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.