Cafe jobs in Keilor Park VIC
Taco Bill Croydon
- Mexican restaurant in the heart of Croydon`s café centre.
- We are the leading Mexican restaurant chain in Australia.
- Willing to work and learn.
Creme Plenty Valley
Mill Park VIC
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- If you are experienced and confident enough to manage this café, send through your application.
- You will be responsible for rosters, FOH stock orders, building…
Becks Wiggins Stokes
$50,000 a year
- Centrally located with an abundance of cafes nearby.
- Varied role with plenty of opportunities for career progression.
- Capable of managing competing priorities.
Budapest Restaurant and Palinka Bar
- The Budapest Restaurant in Elsternwick is looking for experienced kitchen hands with schnitzel crumbing experience.
- You must have permissions to work.
Campus Lawyers & Associates
Point Cook VIC
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- We are conveniently located close to public transport within the busy Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre Point Cook, you will enjoy working in a brand new, sunny…
- We supply our products to a number of independent and national chain supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, hospitals, hotels and caterers.
$58,000 a year
- Reputed restaurants/cafes in Australia.
- Located on busy trendy Burke Road shopping strip, this groovy and high-end café serves the best.
- Close to public transports, some awesome cafes and bakeries, beautiful Caulfield park and most importantly on road (offsite) parking!
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Great people and a great culture.
- My client is a national organisation, with a strong presence within the construction sector.
- Your daily tasks will include:
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Central location to cafes and shops.
- This organisation is a privately owned distribution leader.
- They boast a generous and giving culture and have retained an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.