Call Centre jobs
- Work Type: Casual, Part Time.
- Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
- Whether you get energy from making a customer’s day better, sharing the story…
- Finding the right person for the right job is a vitally important process for us.
- More often than not, traditional recruitment processes use subjective…
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt & efficient manner.
- Known as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best…
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
- Our vision is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone.
- And that’s where you come in, by helping our customers to connect: faster, better and smarter…
- Our furniture may be fancy-schmancy, but we are just a team of everyday people.
- We show up to work every day, relentless in our pursuit to make Amart Furniture…
$31.55 an hour
- Ideally, you have call centre, retail sales or customer service experience.
- Comfortable with face to face interaction and/or making the occasional phone call to…
- Our call centre operational hours are between 7:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am to 4:30pm Saturday and Sunday.
- To be successful you will need:
- Strong previous customer service experience, preferably in a contact centre environment.
- Answer inbound calls and meet measured KPI’s focusing on quality of…
- Conduct outbound calls when required.
- Managing inbound service and sales calls in line with predetermined objectives and targets.
- Some travel may be required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.