You refined by:
Call Centre jobs in Dandenong VIC
- Are you tired of long, late hours in hospitality, bar, waitressing or bored of stagnant retail, call centres and other dead end jobs?
- What’s in it for you?
- Part Time Accounts / Customer Service Officer.
- Working for an industry leader, we currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an Accounts / Customer…
- This is to ensure hours are structured around the needs of our clients and centres.
- We are seeking a motivating, compassionate and customer focused/sales…
- Do you love how it feels to encourage others?
- As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions…
- Do you love how it feels to help others?
- After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new Apple technology.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills as there is a requirement to be responsible for inbound and outbound calls within the dealer network.
- Or call Rick on 03 9935 2934.
- The Jewish Holocaust Centre (JHC) was the fulfilment of a vision by Melbourne Holocaust survivors to create a memorial to the…
- Mobile Dental Clinics Australia is looking for motivated individuals to join our team of data entry clerks.
- Experience in handling large amounts of data entry.
Ferntree Gully VIC
$20 - $26 an hour
- Answering calls and replying to emails, assisting customers with their enquiries including product questions, delivery, returns and exchange – excellent email…
Fortune 8 Property Investments
$27 - $34 an hour
- Previous outbound call centre experience is a must:
- Conducting outbound calls to book clients:
- Good phone etiquette and call handling manners:
Be the first to see new Call Centre jobs in Dandenong VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.