Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
Oxford Road Medical Centre
$25 - $32 an hour
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- Support the day to day operations of the medical centre.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Medical…
- You will be required to take calls in line with established Telehealth processes and guidelines while maintaining strong relationships with patients, clients…
- Soul Origin Penrith is seeking individuals who have a passion for healthy food to join our fun and friendly team on a part-time or casual basis with a prospect…
- At BP we are passionate about great service.
- We are seeking candidates who share this passion, and who are energised to deliver a great experience to every…
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- You preferably have call centre experience and a background working within sales.
- You’ll learn how to control your pipeline and be given multiple ways to earn…
- Whilst experience operating TAB/ Keno equipment or experience in an inbound call centre is desirable, it is not essential.
- Finding the right person for the right job is a vitally important process for us.
- More often than not, traditional recruitment processes use subjective…
- Send through your resume and follow up with a phone call between office hours after 30 minutes of sending in your resume to secure an interview!
- Extensive number of educational centres,schools and daycare centers.
- Ask friends to also send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 360…
- We are looking for an energetic, well presented casual worker to be able to operate and sell ice creams from our mobile ice cream trailer..
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.