Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Managing inbound calls to help customers discuss their insurance enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints.
- Available for immediate start(s).
- As a market leader CommSec places our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- You will be based in a fast-paced, structured and energetic contact centre…
- Proven experience meeting call centre targets/KPIs.
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a call centre.
- As a Contact Centre Representative you will be part of…
- Retail Banking / Sales and Customer Service.
- You’ll be the face of St.George – working in-branch to help our customers achieve their financial goals.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
- Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity…
- Our client is one of the largest Facilities management providers in Australia is looking for Customer Service officers for night shift to join their team in…
- Full Time, permenanent - Rotating-Roster | Monday to Saturday | between 8AM and 8:30PM, 5 days a week.
- Commencement date: 17/02/2020.
- What’s in it for me?
- Kickstart your Customer Service career with Service NSW!
- Full time traineeship opportunity in a Call Centre environment.
- Who you'll be working with...
$71,000 a year
- This is an outbound sales role based in a call centre.
- Prior experience working in a Sales role and/or Call centre role.
- ASAP START - INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!
- As an inbound call centre, customers will have some kind of relationship with our business, and will always be calling to speak our representatives, so there is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.