Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
Macquarie Park NSW (undo)
- § Experience in customer service in a retail, hospitality or call centre setting.
- In this varied position, you will form our customer’s journey by providing…
- Customer service experience – all industries from retail to hospitality to call centre are valuable.
- Fabulous first role for a new graduate.
- Previous experience in call centre or back office/ operational environment is beneficial but not necessary.
- Fun and friendly team culture.
- Ensure software calls are logged in accordance to the customer defined process.
- With consumers at the centre of everything we do, we constantly look for ways to…
- Provide NMC Engineer on-call coverage.
- Undertake on-call responsibilities supporting multiple NMC network customers.
- For more information, visit dxc.technology.
- For all enquiries, please call Amber Gillett on 02 4969 8099.
- In proud partnership with MEGT, Schneider Electric are looking to recruit the next generation of…
u&u Recruitment Partners
Macquarie Park NSW
- Meeting and exceeding set KPI’s relating to call flow and call quality;
- For more information or a confidential discussion please call Tammy Alexander at u&u on…
- Maintain and support high availability call routing at various sites, from branches to Call Centres.
- Work as part of a week-on week-off paid on-call roster.
- Opportunity to work close to public transport.
- Our client operates out of the telecommunications sector and is located in the Sydney CBD and Macquarie park.
- Knowledge of and exposure to multiple business areas including digital, retail, call centre, insights, product marketing, supply chain, business delivery and IT…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.