Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
$30 an hour
- We are currently looking for a friendly, self-motivated and hard working person to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be computer savvy and a fast…
- Managing inbound calls to help customers discuss their insurance enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints.
- Available for immediate start(s).
- We have an exciting opportunity available for individuals in our mass retail call centre team to represent Optus and the essence of our customer’s experience…
$34 an hour
- Due to increase in work volumes, exciting opportunities have opened up for multiple customer service officers to support their busy contact centre team located…
- Required to work to call centre based metrics such as adherence to schedule, quality requirements and productivity measures.
- Thursday to Monday 10am to 6:21pm.
- Full Time, permenanent - Rotating-Roster | Monday to Saturday | between 8AM and 8:30PM, 5 days a week.
- Commencement date: 17/02/2020.
- What’s in it for me?
- Previous reception/call centre experience preferably in a Hospitality field.
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time.
- At Telstra, our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- And that’s where you come in - to help us realise our vision of creating a brilliantly connected…
- Provide world class customer service experience to riders, driver-partners, and restaurant partners via messaging and phone calls.
- Our client is one of the largest Facilities management providers in Australia is looking for Customer Service officers for night shift to join their team in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.