Call Centre jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
Customer Service (undo)
- Kitchen Hands & Customer Service Assistants.
- Make great new mates, earn your own cash, thrive in a busy kitchen and serve up awesome customer experiences as…
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
$25 - $26 an hour
- Looking for a fun, upbeat, technology-based environment?
- Looking for a role that provides flexible working hours?
- Help Set up robotic goods for the customers.
$50,000 a year
- My client is the world’s largest and most successful promoter of professional and personal development programs.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Experience in customer service, contact centre and/or insurance preferred.
- Any wealth/superannuation/contact centre/insurance processing knowledge/understanding…
- Inbound calls relating to customer enquiries.
- Work in a collaborative contact centre environment.
- Have you recently finished high school and are seeking a full…
- Making inbound and outbound phone calls to existing customers.
- Can work in a fast paced, high call volume environment.
- On-going growth and development.
HDHD Air Conditioning
$20 - $23 an hour
- HDHD AIR CONDITIONING PTY LTD T/A Sun Heating & Cooling has been providing high-quality personalized service to the North Shore, Northern Beaches & Greater…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Varied role focused on processing and coordinating end-to-end customer orders.
- Highly successful Australian supplier of quality products.
$30 an hour
- Our client is a well known life insurance provider They are seeking a strong customer service candidate to assist with a project for a 6 month contract to call…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Responding to inbound calls and emails.
- Join a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for businesses.
- Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.